Hi robert,

something isn't right with the last thing I said, when creating a new
osgViewer::View a main camera is created by default, so it's not possible to
have 2 slave cameras only and no main camera, am I right ?

My goal is to have only 2 camera not matter if they are both slaves or main
and slave but they have to get the same projection matrix when resizing.
With you recommandation there is in fact 3 cameras (2 slave and 1 main
default created).

What is the problem with changing the part of code I previously spoke about
??

--
Alexandre AMALRIC                   Ingénieur R&D