Hello everyone:

I'm developing a OSG-based graphic engine for a real time mechanical
simulator. I would like that the physics and the graphic display would run
in separate threads so that they could work independently without bothering
each other. The communication between them is a kind of buffer or list to
which the physics program pushes the last calculation and the graphic
program pulls the appropriate one.
I don't know which is the best (and most simple) way of setting up and
managing the threads. Does the osgViewer class have a way of doing this?
Where can I find an example which follows this technique?

Thank you,
Alfonso