Hi Eduardo,

I'm not sure what are you trying to do, but I'm sure that there is a
scenegraph like approach.

Maybe using a Switch Node over that, so with an UpdateCallback you can
determine which subgraph is rendered, or maybe a custom drawable so
you can control what do you want to draw, or even a Geometry with an
CullDrawCallback to determine if this geometry is visible or not.

I'm not sure that adding and removing nodes was the best approach to
your problem.

Cheers,
Rafa.

2009/5/28 Eduardo Alberto Hernández Muñoz <coz.eduardo.hernan...@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to integrate bullet with osg; the problem comes with
> bullet's debug drawing.
>
> Bullet has an abstract class, with drawing functions to be implemented
> by the user.
> The main requirement is simply to render a line; however I need to
> draw a single frame,
> not add a model to a scene to be drawn over and over.
>
> The only theorical solution I have been able to come up with, is to
> add a node per line before
> calling osgViewer:: frame(), and then delete the nodes. Pure OpenGL
> code outside of the
> scenegraph is not an option.
>
> -Coz

Rafael Gaitán Linares