Hi,

I'm currently creating a first person shooter like camera control. I steer with
the 'wasd' keys. Pressing shift speeds the character up, pressing ctrl makes
the character duck.

I basically need a way to get the basic, unmodified key the user pressed. This
would have to return 'w', no matter if ctrl+'w' or shift+ctrl+'w' was pressed.
Is that somehow possible?

When the user presses shift + w, I can do something like this:
[code]
if(ea.getModKeyMask() & osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::MODKEY_SHIFT)
    handleKey(ea.getKey() - 'A' + 'a');
[/code]
But this only works for shift, I don't know how to handle ctrl or combinations
of modifiers.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Martin[/code]