From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Todd J.
Furlong
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 2:38 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Transparency Issues

Robert,

Thank you for the suggestions.  I didn't see a big difference in the OSG
files, but I did find the cause: operator error.  In the script that runs
the 2.8-1 application, we were enabling two-sided lighting.

So, now my question is: how do I fix transparency when two-sided lighting is
enabled for a scene?  I think we're lucky in that the models we have that
require two-sided lighting aren't the same ones that have transparent
objects.  But it would be nice to understand the phenomenon.

-Todd