From: Serge Lages
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:31 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [osg-users] osgShadow question

Hi all,

I am currently using osgShadow with the MinimalShadowMap technique. It works
great but I have a question :

- In my ShadowedScene, I set the children's nodemasks accordingly with the
CastsShadowTraversalMask and ReceivesShadowTraversalMask properties, but it
seems to not work, everything cast shadows on everything. Anyone knows if there
is a way to force an object to not receive the shadows ? Even with a "dirty"
method (reseting it's tex coords on the drawable or something like that).

Thanks !
Best regards,

--
Serge Lages