From: "Robert Osfield" <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 3:18 AM
To: "OpenSceneGraph Users" <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Read number of Pixels an object takes up

Hi Jeremy,

The OSG now has support of OpenGL occlusion query that can provide the
number of pixels covered when rendering. See osgocclusionquery
example.

Robert.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Jeremy Warren<jw...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I have a simple scene. Colored background and an object, say a box. I want
to figure out how many pixels the box is taking up in the scene. It seems
like a simple request, but haven't come up with any solution. Any takers?

Thanks in advance
--Jeremy

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC