I've started looking at code, but have no familiarity with this codebase,
and time is very limited.  I was wondering if someone code offer
assistance on code, as in what functions to look at.   I was looking
at osgGA src, and found Animation path code, and in
osgViewer/ViewerEventHandlers.cpp the part where it switches
to animation path camera, but I'm not sure where to look to
start playing around with code, since I don't know how it
works yet.   Just looking for additional details that help me
get started on problem.  Thanks.