Michael W. Hall wrote:
> Since I am having issues with my linux box, I am tinkering with OSG in
> Visual Studio 2005.  I am not having much luck.  I was wondering if
> anyone can point me to some good example code for VS 2005.

  Clarify what you're trying to do, and what you're having problems with
exactly? I use
OSG with VC++ 2005 every day.

> I am wanting to do C++/CLR.

  Well, that is a different can of worms. I can't help you much there, but you
should be
able to get the regular C++ portion of OSG working without problems and then
build on that
to do your CLR stuff.