Hi there, there's a great demo covering integration of OpenSceneGraph with
C++/CLI discussed here:

http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2008-February/007430.html

http://www.april1985.com/2008/02/19/osgnetdemo/

I'm using this successfully in a C# / OpenSceneGraph app by keeping all my
OSG workings in C++ and the UI in C# with C++/CLI as a bridge between the
two.

Fast and performant, relatively trouble free. Not a bad way to work with
OSG!

Hope this helps,
Andrew