Hi Steven,

> I've tried assigning the attached texture (without running the callback) to a
> quad in the scene and it is still blank.

If your RTT texture is black without any post processing, so maybe you forgot
to add any scene below your RTT camera in the scene graph? For example your
scene graph can look like this:

root

+--- rtt camera -- (scene)

+--- main camera -- (scene)

Also check if your transformations of the rtt camera are correct. It happens
sometimes, that one just don't see anything in the RTT cameras, because rtt
camera is just looking in wrong direction.

Oh, also to copy your processed data into an image, there exists already
classes in osg, which can do this. See osg::PixelBufferObject or
osg::PixelBufferDataObject. Also for any processing of your textures, it is
easier to use osgPPU for that task ;)

cheers,
art