Tim Allen wrote:
Hi,

I have four points of 2d texture coordinates inside a texture and I need to
fill the quad formed by these four points in the texture.That is I need to
update the texture array at those pixels.I actually use openGL to be
specific.Can someone suggest an easy way of doing it??Is there an osg specific
function for filling a 2d triangle??

Sorry, I can't parse the question. First we're talking about texture coordinates, then we have a quad, but we need to update the texture coordinates at "those pixels" (whichever those happen to be), then we need to fill a 2d *triangle*??

Try starting with what you're trying to accomplish at a higher level. That will give us some context to work with, and we also might be able to spot another way to attack the overall problem that might work better.

--"J"