Paul Speed wrote:
See my other post in this thread as I've done exactly this before. Split the cube into the inside faces and the outside faces, each as their own drawable and then use the render bin number to have the inside always drawn first.

It might be that if you always add the inside child before the outside child then it will always get drawn first (or the other way around depending on how the depth sorting sorts) but it's safer to use bin numbers.

Yeah, this is the simplest technique that will give you the results you want.

--"J"