Robert Osfield wrote:
The door will also be open to adding OpenGL ES 1.1 support shortly
after, and OpenGL 3.x support should not be too difficult either.
These are areas where the community could particularly help out on as
I don't yet have any experience with working on these OpenGL targets.
If your interested in helping out with ES 1.1 and GL 3.x support then
it's time to start reviewing the new code changes I've been checking
in, and asking any questions that you feel need answered to help
progress your efforts.

Working on GL3 as of today. I have a few days available to start the investigation, and if things go well, I can table other work to keep plugging at GL3.

I'll post questions if they come up.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
_http://www.skew-matrix.com_ <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>