Hi James,

It is most probably a side-by-side problem. If you are using the precompiled
binairies provided here
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/Dependencies ,
make sure you have installed SP1 for VS2005. These binairies are compiled
using VS 2005 SP1. To be sure, you can use the dependency walker (
http://www.dependencywalker.com/) to check the side-by-side configuration of
osgdb_jpeg.dll.

Mourad