Hi Robert,

Actually, I've noticed that the problem doesn't come from the underlying
tristripper library:

instead, it seems that the indice array generated from my vertices is
incorrect: I suspect that the comparison function to find if too vertices
are the same or not is too precise in my case. Do you have a clear idea
where this is done ? (otherwise, I will just read more code and find it...)

cheers,

Manu.