Hi all,

I've run into the classic "missing textures" problem when stopping and restarting a compositeviewer multiple times in the same app. From previous threads on this problem it seems to be context cleanup/GL object cleanup that does not get done properly, but I'm just using the normal CompositeViewer and not messing with contexts/windows/sceneviews myself, so I thought the cleanup would be handled correctly.

Attached a very slightly modified compositeviewer example. All it does is create/destruct the compositeviewer 5 times. When the viewer is created for the second time, all my textures are gone (just run without any arguments).

Can anyone confirm the missing textures? Any hints as to what else needs to be done to make sure everything is cleared/flushed correctly?

thanks
jp

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.