Hi,

Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi J.P.

I'm still knee deep in merging submissions so can't yet go off
reviewing user code.  In principle it is possible to mange open and
closing viewers.  I can point you in the right direction but have to
let you get on with it otherwise.

I understand, I'll try search for cleanup code, just not sure where to start.

Anyone else?

jp

Robert.