Hi,

I'm fairly new to OSG, and am wondering if my understanding of Draggers is
correct.

I've a scene with a graph like so:   ClearNode -> Black box -> Group ( { Pat ->
Geode}, { Dragger} ). The real graph is a touch more complex, but it's pretty
simple. A few geometry objects only at the moment. I'm missing a matrix
transform for the dragger in the above - but it gives the idea.

I'm manipulating planes of data. So while it's in perspective, everything sits
on the y=0 plane.
When I click, sometimes the dragger is selected, sometimes not.

Printing out the objects intersected within Dragger::handle, it seems like it's
either random or based (maybe?) on z order.  If the nodepath containing the
TranslatePaneDragger happens to be the first it works. Otherwise it doesn't.

Dragger seems to assume that the first intersection will always contain the
dragger node.  Which I'm not finding to be the case.  I modified dragger so
that it examines all intersections (and remembers the correct iterator, passing
that to ::handle() for ::DRAG and ::RELEASE events), and now it works fine.

Have I misunderstood how draggers work though?  I'm worried that I've modified
code because of my own lack of understanding of OSG.

Cheers,
Neil