Hi Nick,

There is a osg blender exporter that is able to export animation and
skeleton data...
I dont know the current state of 3ds max exporter, same thing for maya.

In futur it will be able to use collada to plugin, but not yet
implemented.

So right now the best shot is blender exporter, but maybe someone worked
the other exporter that i am not aware.

Cheers,
Cedric

--