Hi Wojtek,

I solved my directional light case. I changed all floats to doubles in

* StandardShadowMap::ViewData::aimShadowCastingCamera

The light camera position was calculated as float as was thus jumping around.

Of course the change from yesterday using double bounding volumes also has to
be activated.

In the process I also "upgraded" the polytope class to double (I don't think
this is necessary). I can fix the other light type cases (VB/CB/DB) but someone
will have to give me a quick walk-through on posting updates to osg so I don't
have to do my work twice.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Cheers,
Marius