Hi ulrich,

As Paul said, OpenGL doesn't have any convention. It's just a "common usage"
that tell us we should use right-handed.
However, I agree the number of proposed options could be reduced (I just fear
that it may become less explicit... or not?).

Your reflexion make me think we should merge read and write options. That way,
we may have the two options you mentionned, and writing would the do the
opposite operation. We thus keep write(read(A)) == A.

Is that okay for you?

Sukender