Hi Chris,

I'm not involved in any way with the OSG Max Exporter (OSGExp) project
so am not in a position to speak on behalf of the
developers/maintainers of it, let alone check in changes to it.  I
don't even have a windows machine so can't even compile OSGExp.  So
you'll need to discuss the changes with the current OSGExp
maintainers, but don't know you should contact right now though.

If you have changes to the OSG itself then please just post them to
osg-submissions and I'll get on and review them.