Hi Shayne,

I haven't personally tried doing exactly what you are doing, but try
changing the GraphicsWindowEmbedded context's size, and also try
enable it's clear as the graphics context by default leaves it's own
clear disabled leaving it to the clear done during the rendering of
the Camera's scene graph that is clamped to the Camera's viewport.

Another thing you could try is doing your own clear before the call to
viewer.frame().

Robert.