Hi,

you dont need to clone the model for this purpose. Use the one loaded with
different MatrixTransforms on top

osg::ref_ptr<osg::Node> Arbre = osgDB::readNodeFile("modeles/arbre.obj");

for(int i = 0 ; i < 5; i++)
{
osg::PositionAttitudeTransform* temp = new osg::PositionAttitudeTransform;

temp->addChild(Abre.get());
temp->setPosition(myPos);
this->addChild(temp.get());
}

Also use osgconv to convert it into ive (osgconvert model.obj model.ive). It
will load much faster

Nick

http://www.linkedin.com/in/tnick
Sent from Izmit, 41, Turkey