Hi,
   I'm a newbie and trying to find as many examples as I can. What I am
looking for is an example of using a vehicle in latitude, longitude and
altitude and placing it in the scene graph. Unfortunately most of the
applications I have found programs such as Flightgear and Simgear and they
just have far too much code to understand the general ideas quickly.
Any help would be most appreciated.

Another problem I have is with VPB. I have some level 1 DTED data that I
wish to use in my scene graph for collision and occlusion events. Do I need
to have an image overlayed on the DTED data before I can see anything with
osgviewer?

Tony Vasile

CSC Australia