>How would you go about setting up automatic testing of the examples?
>What could you test here and how would you do it?
>--
>Philip Lowman

Hi,

An idea could be to mimic the way VTK handle that question (
http://www.vtk.org)
They generate a bunch of reference automatic screenshots through CTest and
then do image comparisons.
I admit that the initial setup seems quite high but I don't see any other
way to do automatic testing of a graphic library.

   Luc

Philip Lowman <phi...@yhbt.com>
Envoyé par : osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
23/02/2010 12:17
Veuillez répondre à
OpenSceneGraph Users <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>

OpenSceneGraph Users <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
cc

Objet
Re: [osg-users] Improving the OpenSceneGraph project efficiency and
balance