I managed to build what I need in 64bit.

My take on it was to cmakeify them all.
Collada, boost (only  libsystem, libfilesystem), (jpeg, png and zlib was
alredy cmakified.)

There are a few which Im not interested in, including jasper, tiff and a few
more.
I can certainly pack this into a zip including the bin/lib/include content.

I'll see if I get it done tomorrow.
Took a while though to get everything to build, which everyone (including
the Collada team would open their eyes and spot CMake.

/A