Anders Backman wrote:
I managed to build what I need in 64bit.

My take on it was to cmakeify them all.
Collada, boost (only libsystem, libfilesystem), (jpeg, png and zlib was alredy cmakified.)

There are a few which Im not interested in, including jasper, tiff and a few more. I can certainly pack this into a zip including the bin/lib/include content.

I'll see if I get it done tomorrow.
Took a while though to get everything to build, which everyone (including the Collada team would open their eyes and spot CMake.
WOW nice to hear you managed to build also Collada with CMake! that was my next step.... if you have alrady done,less work!! I think this stuff should be pubblished somewhere to help other and to share effort, did you build static or shared? If the build id cross platform, we could also send the patches upstream: I ' ve got to do some patching to build... as you can see from
the zip content.
Let us know when you are ready to shre your work and if you agree to set up a repo for that.
Thanks
          Luigi

/A