Hi Robert,

There are two recursive call in the osg::Texture header which I don't think are intended:

void glTexParameterIiv(GLenum target, GLenum pname, const GLint* data) const
  {
    glTexParameterIiv(target, pname, data);
  }
void glTexParameterIuiv(GLenum target, GLenum pname, const GLuint* data) const
  {
    glTexParameterIuiv(target, pname, data);
  }

these methods will call themselves infinitely... I think you need _glTexParameterIiv and _glTexParameterIuiv (note the underscore). This seems to have been introduced today (6:32 AM my time, rev 11218).

J-S