On Mar 18, 2010, at 12:41 PM, Rohit Vijay Bapat wrote:

Hi,Todd
Thanks for your reply . I have vr juggler configured on my cluster . And I also have OpenSceneGraph. But I am not perfectly able to run examples in the vrJuggler kit.

I am trying to develop a simple scene using OSG and vrJuggler to run on cluster . Can you send a sample code for osg::AppViewer to load a simple model ?

There is no OSG example that runs an osgViewer app across a cluster. To do that you need another toolkit like VR Juggler or Equalizer or you could write your own clustering code to handle some of the sync issues. I believe both VR Juggler and Equalizer have example applications that load models across clusters.

Doug