On Mar 18, 2010, at 2:27 PM, Rohit Vijay Bapat wrote:

Well Doug no offence but if there is something that concerns OSG as well as vrJuggler what should one do ? I am not trying to start a new OSG+vrJuggler forum here ! But have a problem that has haunted me for a month ..

If you kindly give an assurity that mailing list of vrJuggler would give answer to my simple request I shall do that ! Because I have tried that as well .
I have not seen a post from you on that list. You may want to try posting again.

Doug