Hi Huiliang,

so as far as I understand you want to have the output of the osgPPU's pipeline
for further processing, right? If so, then take a look into video example.
There the output of the osgPPU pipeline is used as texture over the quad. In
this example last unit is UnitInOut in order to use the output of very last
procesing stage. I assume this is what you are looking for.

If you just want osgPPU to render only in certain parts of the screen, then use
Unit::setViewport() on the very last UnitOut to specify the viewport where
pipeline should render its output.  Here the lsat unit should be UnitOut in
order to render directly to the screen.

regards,
Art