Ok, then it explains why it does not compile. Yes, svn trunk of osgPPU tracks
the svn trunk of OSG.

Hmm, I wonder how to handle different osg branches in future. I mean if again
something like this happens, then I had either to create additional branch in
osgPPU repository to track with the according osg branch (which I didn't really
like) or to detect the version and write preprocessor or cmake workarounds for
that (which is also not a good solution).

Paul do you have any ideas on that?

For this release I will go for a preprocessor solution, I think. Since I am not
sure if I am ready to tag already new version of osgPPU, since I want to check
it before tagging.

cheers,
art

P.S. Allen, I think, I should have the changes tomorrow.