Hi,

I am interested in using a geometry shader to do calculations on the GPU but
instead of drawing the result, it should be piped back into a vertex buffer.

A high level description of the process is:

1. Load scene and shaders to be used for transform feedback. (I do not know if
I would load the shaders in an osg::Program, or in my own OpenGL context)

2. Enable shaders, and enable transform feedback to discard the rasterization
of the GPU pipeline

3. Set up a buffer receive data that would usually be rasterized
(glTransformFeedbackVaryings, and glBindBufferBase)

4. Draw the scene once

5. The data of interest will be piped into the buffer set up in step 3.

Can you please recommend a good resource for implementing transform feedback in
osg? Otherwise, could you please recommend a guide to running your own OpenGL
code inside a program?

Thanks,
Ethan