Hi,

I guess my first question was too vague. Sorry about that. I am still trying to
use transform feedback on an entire scene inside osg.

I have created a CustomDrawable class with a drawImplementation that can
perform transform feedback on anything drawn inside it. I am now trying to draw
the entire scene inside my drawImplementation using a node visitor to traverse
the graph and locate and draw all of the drawables with transform feedback
enabled.

I do not understand the parameters of "void draw(osg::RenderInfo &renderInfo)
const" function.

Can you please explain what information RenderInfo contains? Is the RenderInfo
different for each drawable or global for the scene? Is it possible to
determine the RenderInfo of a drawable?

Thanks,
Ethan