Hi Stephan/All

Sorry I've been gone so long, I've been dying of glandular fever for the
last two months :(

Nice one for getting this repository set up, I'm very keen to get IPhone
version done and dusted. I can start looking into the CMake support,
although I'll be starting from scratch as my cmake knowledge is limited to
hitting the configure button in visual cmake :).

I'll see if I can get an iphone xcode project out of cmake this weekend and
report my results.

>From the above sounds like you got the proper quicktime imageio plugin to
work?

Thanks again