Hi Michele,
In osgAnimation a Bone inherit from MatrixTransform so a way to do it
run a visitor that will check the matrix of your Bone. Another way could
be to add a Custom callback to your bone that will do something on your
Bone. I have not tried yet but I guess both way should work.

Cheers,
Cedric

On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 17:30 +0200, Michele Olsen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been working in osgCal and cal3d for a few weeks now and one thing I
> would like to see in osgAnimation is the capability to control a bone during
> a cycle animation. Specifically, I want to be able to control where a head is
> looking while an idle animation is playing. I don't think there is a simple
> way to do it in osgCal or cal3d, or I haven't found it yet. Also,
> documentation could be improved upon.
>
> Thanks for all your hard work!
>
> Michele

> Read this topic online here:
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=29926#29926

Provide OpenGL, WebGL and OpenSceneGraph services
+33 659 598 614 Cedric Pinson mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.net
http://www.plopbyte.net