Hi,

Am 17.07.10 11:12, schrieb Stephan Huber:
> I was wrong, there are two occurances of the FRAMEWORK-keyword. One is
> guarded, the other not. AFAIK it is safe to remove the unguarded
> FRAMEWORK line completely as it is redundant.
>
> I'll try it, but recompiling all the stuff needs some time.

Attached you'll find a fixed version of ModulInstall.cmake. Hopefully it
works for old CMake-versions. I removed the offending line, and the
compile went fine on my end.

@Robert: this submission is based on the fix for the bug reported by
Philip Lamb regarding framework-versioning, which is not part of
osg-trunk yet. Please apply my previous submission from 07/13/10 first,
and then this file.

Cheers,
Stephan
# INSTALL and SOURCE_GROUP commands for OSG/OT/Producer Modules

# Required Vars:
# ${LIB_NAME}
# ${LIB_PUBLIC_HEADERS}

SET(INSTALL_INCDIR include)
SET(INSTALL_BINDIR bin)
IF(WIN32)
    SET(INSTALL_LIBDIR bin)
    SET(INSTALL_ARCHIVEDIR lib)
ELSE()
    SET(INSTALL_LIBDIR lib${LIB_POSTFIX})
    SET(INSTALL_ARCHIVEDIR lib${LIB_POSTFIX})
ENDIF()

SET(HEADERS_GROUP "Header Files")

SOURCE_GROUP(
    ${HEADERS_GROUP}
    FILES ${LIB_PUBLIC_HEADERS}
)

IF(MSVC AND OSG_MSVC_VERSIONED_DLL)
    HANDLE_MSVC_DLL()
ENDIF()

INSTALL(
    TARGETS ${LIB_NAME}
    RUNTIME DESTINATION ${INSTALL_BINDIR} COMPONENT libopenscenegraph
    LIBRARY DESTINATION ${INSTALL_LIBDIR} COMPONENT libopenscenegraph
    ARCHIVE DESTINATION ${INSTALL_ARCHIVEDIR} COMPONENT libopenscenegraph-dev

)

IF(NOT OSG_COMPILE_FRAMEWORKS)
    INSTALL (
        FILES        ${LIB_PUBLIC_HEADERS}
        DESTINATION ${INSTALL_INCDIR}/${LIB_NAME}
        COMPONENT libopenscenegraph-dev
    )
ELSE()
    SET(CMAKE_BUILD_WITH_INSTALL_RPATH TRUE)
    SET(CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH "${OSG_COMPILE_FRAMEWORKS_INSTALL_NAME_DIR}")

    SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(${LIB_NAME} PROPERTIES
         FRAMEWORK TRUE
         FRAMEWORK_VERSION ${OPENSCENEGRAPH_SOVERSION}
         PUBLIC_HEADER  "${LIB_PUBLIC_HEADERS}"
         INSTALL_NAME_DIR "${OSG_COMPILE_FRAMEWORKS_INSTALL_NAME_DIR}"
    )
    # MESSAGE("${OSG_COMPILE_FRAMEWORKS_INSTALL_NAME_DIR}")
ENDIF()