Same thing.

Parse error.  Function missing ending ")".  Instead found left paren with
text "(".
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/usr/local/HEV-beta/apps/osg/osg-2.9.8/OpenSceneGraph/CMakeModules/ModuleInstall.cmake:33:

Line 33 is the "IF(APPLE)" line.

Just to be sure, this is what I have (run through cat -n):
    33      IF(APPLE)
    34          FRAMEWORK DESTINATION /Library/Frameworks
    35      ENDIF()

Thanks,

John