Hi Robert,

Err... Too late! I've made the single/double precision Tessellator... I'll send
it in a minute on osg-submissions.
Well of course it should be replaced with non-GLU calls, but until then the
double precision works... and you know how "temporary" can become "very long
term temporary", hey?

BTW, what about getting some GLU code and include it directly in OSG? Is this
legally possible? Is it optimized enough? Is this portable enough? Just my two
cents...

Sukender