Hi Robert, hi all,

I need double precision "things" in my app, and had to code things like
"Tessellatord", a double precision version of "Tessellator" (already
submitted). However, I would like to have something cleaner to submit, such as
a unique tesselator class that handle both single and double precision values.
I need your advice: according to you, what is the best way to code this? Some
ideas:
- Duplicate code (VERY ugly)
- Make the class templated (ugly)
- Make a templated class that would be used by the Tessellator (still ugly)
- Create/use an array adapter (Vec*Array would be encapsulated, and Tessellator
would use it instead of direclty reading the array)
- ... other ideas?

Thanks.

I'll try to apply this to other classes after.

Sukender