Hi Mao,

I tried rolling back to 2.8.2 and see if osgviewer could read Chinese
filenames without locale set or unicode configurations. But it simply
shouted 'No data load', as I wish. :)
I'm just curious if you missed some importatnt information, for
example, are you using a modified version of osgviewer?

Wang Rui