Hi,

I am trying to build osgBullet and while the projects build correctly in
VisualStudio, when I try to run the binaries created, they hang on me.

I hav the binaries from osgBullet and osgWorks copied into the binaries folder
for osgBullet.

When I opened the dll for osgdb_osgbBullet.dll in depends.exe, I got the
following:
MSJAVA.DLL : System cannot find the file specified.

And osgbBullet.dll:
MSJAVA.DLL : System cannot find the file specified.

I cannot understand  why this dll would be causing my binaries to hang.

I was hoping to get some advise from other users who have built osgBullet
successfully or who may have experienced any similar problems.

Thank you

Sincerely,
Sanat