Hi Robert, et al,

My improvement this time is mainly about structure fixes and new
operators. The bounce and sink (bounce or kill particles in specified
domain) operators will be introduced to allow more particle features,
as well as new orbiting points, explosion and damping operators. Other
changes includes the customized particle shape, sorting by depth,
visible distance, and a basic shader implementation.

I myself prefer to use the geometry shader to generate particle
primitives for rendering, but all other emitting and operating
processes are still finished on the CPU. I wonder if we could make use
of SSE or some other functionalities. The shader implementation will
be set as optional at present.

Also I'd like to see if Tim Moore's uniform buffer object submission
can be used here (it is not merged yet, isn't it). All these is hoped
to be finished during this week. :)

Cheers,

Wang Rui