Rafa Gaitan wrote:
Hi Robert,

I'm trying to build OSG with the android ndk (android-ndk-r4-crystax).
 I have made some changes in the code to allow the build, but I think
recent changes in Texture.cpp have broken the build against
GLES/GLES2.

/Users/rgaitan/Projects/OSG/osg-trunk/src/osg/Texture.cpp: In member
function 'void osg::Texture::applyTexImage2D_load(osg::State&, GLenum,
const osg::Image*, GLsizei, GLsizei, GLsizei) const':
/Users/rgaitan/Projects/OSG/osg-trunk/src/osg/Texture.cpp:1600: error:
'GL_RED' was not declared in this scope.

I'm not sure how to achieve the change, maybe adding and #ifdef and
checking if GLES/GLES2 is active? The other changes I have are only to
allow ndk gcc compiler build correctly so they are minor changes, but
the change on Texture.cpp affects functionality and I'm not sure which
is the better way to achieve it. Once I have things working I will
post on osg-submission the changes ;)

Hi, Rafa,

Great to hear someone is working on Android!

Just curious, how are you handling osgViewer? I tried to get an Android NDK build going with the crystax version as well, but I ran into a brick wall as soon as I got past osgUtil. I didn't have time to try and work through it, so I had to give up.

--"J"