Hi Adrien,

When using multi-texturing you need to decide which texture units to
use then set up your texenv (if using fixed function pipeline) or
shaders to reflect this.  Typically, in your case, one would use
texture unit 0 and texture unit 1, so you'd do something like:

   stateset->setTextureAttribute(0, textureSource);
   stateset->setTextureAttribute(1, textureLookUp);

Robert.