Robert,

  Thank you for your insight. I did try loading my models with the standalone
osgviewer and each of them loaded correctly as did the exported .osg using
osgDB::writeNodeFile.

  I was testing out commenting out different sections, and I noticed that I had
this piece of code that I left out in my last post:

Code:

OsgViewer* viewer = new osgViewer::Viewer();
viewer->getCamera()->setClearColor( osg::Vec4(0.2,0.2,1,1) );

//Replace osgProducer::viewer cull setting with new osgViewer setting
//old code:
viewer->getCullSettings().setComputeNearFarMode(osgUtil::CullVisitor::DO_NOT_COMPUTE_NEAR_FAR);
viewer->getCamera()->setComputeNearFarMode(osgUtil::CullVisitor::DO_NOT_COMPUTE_NEAR_FAR);

When I comment out the updated "setComputeNearFarMode" line of code, my globe
and sky models show up correctly but my plane model disappears. Is there a
correct cull setting that I should be using to get everything to display?

I tried using the "COMPUTE_NEAR_FAR_USING_PRIMITIVES" and
"COMPUTE_NEAR_FAR_USING_BOUNDING_VALUES" with this call, but I'm not quite sure
what bounding value I should be using or if I should be looking at another
culling method.

Thanks,
John[/code]