Good news on this

All seems to be working, I've also improved
the IPhoneWindowingSystemInterface to handle true resolutions and multiple
screens. So on IPad we should now be able to set a window to an external
screen and also change the res of the screen (I don't have an IPad though so
needs testing, but should work, gulp :) )

In the end I've gone for the approach of IPhoneWindowingSystemInterface
providing the actual pixel res of the screen. Then by default if the user
does not set a viewContentScaleFactor in their windowData, the screens
scaleFactor is used. This means the default context created by osg viewer
will always be full pixel res and the window will be full points res. This
was so that I didn't have to create a context of a different size to that
requested by default.

If the user needs backward compatibility they have to set the traits width
and height themselves and set the windowData viewContentScaleFactor to 1.0.

I still need to do a bit of testing as I think my objective c code is
leaking but I'll get the changes checked in asap.

Tom

PS
The touch coords are returned by the OS in points still so I've converted
them to pixels so the current simple example still works as expected.