Hi,

Here we had a setup with 2 NVidia cards and 4 screens on Linux (2
twinviews), on the application side we used a CompositeViewer with 2 views
and 4 cameras (2 contexts), and we had a solid 60fps without problems :

http://www.tharsis-software.com/1-29972-Realisation.php?vid=18

But the application was pretty simple (except the 5842x768 video to render).
As JP said, wath's your osgViewer configuration, are you using a
CompositeViewer ?

Cheers,

Serge Lages
http://www.tharsis-software.com